This is a simple and delicious way to enjoy beautiful gulf shrimp. Serve this with your favorite rice, I loved my coconut rice with it and some roasted brussel sprouts. It is quick and easy and a no -fuss recipe. The sweet mango salsa is such a great complement!
- 2lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1-2 tablespoons green Thai curry paste
- 2-3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 thinly sliced scallions, for serving
- 1 handful fresh herbs (I use basil thinly sliced and cilantro)
- Fresh squeezed lime for serving
- 3 yellow mangos, diced
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced Fresno chili, fine dice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
for mango salsa:
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and toss gently to combine. Can be prepared ahead and refrigerated.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment. In a small bowl, combine Thai paste and grapeseed oil. Season shrimp with salt, pepper and garlic powder. In a bowl, pour Thai mixture over shrimp and jalapeños and toss tO coat. Spread the shrimp out evenly on your sheet pan and place in oven. Cook for about 10 minutes (this will depend a bit on the size of your shrimp). They should be firm and pink and no longer fleshy. Remove from oven and squeeze fresh lime on top and toss with the scallions and herbs. Serve immediately and enjoy!